Meet Elizabeth, founder of nova
Hello there! My name is Elizabeth Katona, Founder and Chief Content Officer of NOVA Content.
Aside from writing and content marketing, one of my greatest passions is client service. My ultimate goal is to build solid, long relationships with clients and learn about their unique business goals and challenges so that I can deliver content that moves the needle for them. I’m task-driven, deadline-oriented, and I only deliver a product when I’m confident the client will be thrilled. I also make it a priority to be there for my clients, which means answering emails promptly and being available for when they need to hop on the phone with a time-sensitive request.
- I have 7+ years of professional writing, marketing, and communications experience.
- I graduated from the University of Florida with a degree in journalism.
- In 2016, I received the John Paul Jones Jr. award for magazine and feature writing.
- I specialize in the legal, hospitality, travel, healthcare, and finance industries.
- I’ve created content for entities like Darden Restaurants, American Airlines, the University of Florida, Florida Museum, Westside Nannies, and more.